We understand the frustration that you may be feeling if a patient is unable to tolerate CPAP, and we are here for you. You can expect the following from our office:
- We follow AADSM protocol for treating sleep apnea as well as the Florida Medical Board.
- We will always send follow up letters, so you will stay up-to-date with your patient’s treatment.
- We will always require a referral from your patient’s sleep doctor or primary care doctor, never making an online diagnosis.
- We are participating providers with Medicare and Tricare. We work with and DIRECTLY bill all major medical insurance plans.
- We always use the highest quality appliances. We are not a one-size-fits-all office!
- We are committed to continuing education for sleep apnea, other sleep disorders, and oral appliance therapy.
- We are not afraid to tell a patient that oral appliance therapy may not work for them, based on our findings with the patient.
- We educate patients on the adjunct treatment options such as bed wedges, nasal cones/strips, sleep masks, diet/weight loss, and proper sleep hygiene.
- We continue to see great results with the use of oral appliances, while also recognizing that the CPAP, when used consistently and appropriately, is still the gold standard for treating sleep apnea.
Dr. Juliet Bulnes-Newton, owner and dental sleep expert, enjoys meeting with physicians and their team to educate them about oral appliance therapy and how Sleep Better Tampa can be a resource for your practice. If you would like to schedule a lunch and learn, please email Info@SleepApneaSolutionsTampa.com.
*Please note, when referring a patient to our offices, we need a copy of the patient’s Diagnostic Sleep Study and a prescription.
Solve Your Sleep Apnea Now
Are you tired of being tired? Take the first step towards better health and schedule a complimentary consultation. Only a few minutes of your time could mean the difference between another restless night and a new, brighter day.